fatihmtlm

Nothing shows up while trying to open the game

Nothing appears when I start the game from steam. On the other hand in game folder, ıf I click apbprogram it shows the loading box and after few seconds close with little error like window but nothing written there and it close immediately. I ve reinstalled the game 3 time from steam but always same. 

I have installed every required stuff in the game folder. 

There is two zip folder about client and launcher in the game folder. I guess may ne the game doesn't installing properly? 

I have tested windows compatibility options. 

I need help, thank you

I have downloaded from offical website now. Things have changed but I think it is becouse of steam do install outdated version of the game. The launcher and bug reporter still doesnt open. Now there are 2 loading on APBprogram and black window if I click APB on taskbar. LOG files changed a bit but I am not sure if logs are releated to the problem.

old log files had a bunch of

10:11:44 - Warning: Property RefreshSubscriberNotifies of SceneDataStore is not serializable for package:  ..\APBGame\Content\Release\Packages\Interface\APBMenus_SimpleTextEntry.upk
10:11:44 - Warning: Property __OnScrollActivity__Delegate of UIScrollbar is not serializable for package:  ..\APBGame\Content\Release\Packages\Interface\APBMenus_Utilities.upk

and

10:11:49 - Warning: Property __OnScrollActivity__Delegate of UIScrollbar is not serializable for package:  ..\Engine\Content\EngineScenes.upk
10:11:49 - Warning: Property __OnScrollActivity__Delegate of UIScrollbar is not serializable for package:  ..\Engine\Content\EngineScenes.upk

kind of stuf at the end but now it does finish with

10:11:52 - Log: Preloading common SDD assets...
10:11:54 - APB_Audio: cAudioManagerImplementation::BankCallback - state 2, result 1, state address 527761448
10:11:54 - APB_Audio: cAudioManagerImplementation::BankCallback - state 2, result 1, state address 527761452
10:11:54 - APB_Audio: cAudioManagerImplementation::BankCallback - state 2, result 1, state address 527761456

NO FIXES HAVE FOUND YET. I STILL NEED HELP