Sign in to follow this  
quixxius

Crosshair brightness

Hey guys is it possible to modify crosshair brightness? when i look at the sky like in fight club baylan its sometimes hard to see my crosshair when the background is also bright becouse you can see through the crosshair.

26 minutes ago, quixxius said:

Hey guys is it possible to modify crosshair brightness? when i look at the sky like in fight club baylan its sometimes hard to see my crosshair when the background is also bright becouse you can see through the crosshair.

You cannot adjust the in game crosshair.

However it appears that for the time being and likely until 3.5 is released, crosshair overlays are and will be allowed.

So if you want to customize your crosshair in any way, that's really your only option that is specifically allowed.

Two popular options are Playclaw and HudSight.

HudSight only has a paid version afaik, while Playclaw 6 is paid and Playclaw 5 is free.

For either you can use whatever crosshair you want, make your own, or  google "crosshair png" and just pick one.

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

You cannot adjust the in game crosshair.

However it appears that for the time being and likely until 3.5 is released, crosshair overlays are and will be allowed.

So if you want to customize your crosshair in any way, that's really your only option that is specifically allowed.

Two popular options are Playclaw and HudSight.

HudSight only has a paid version afaik, while Playclaw 6 is paid and Playclaw 5 is free.

For either you can use whatever crosshair you want, make your own, or  google "crosshair png" and just pick one.

Doesn't they only work if you play on windowed screen?

3 hours ago, foscor77 said:

Doesn't they only work if you play on windowed screen?

You'd have to ask a Playclaw user about Playclaw, as I am unsure.

HudSight works on both.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

You'd have to ask a Playclaw user about Playclaw, as I am unsure.

HudSight works on both.

I use Playclaw 5 and it works in fullscreen.

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this