Sign in to follow this  
foscor77

LO why you releasing trashy guns consistently?

On 3/16/2020 at 2:41 AM, foscor77 said:

Both ntec new glory and corsair freaking sucks.

Whacha doing LO? Just focus on engine upgrade if crafting guns is not in your expertise YET. Dont release halfass guns man.

New glory is a BAD version of star lcr with a gimmicky lmg-esque fire rate without marksman.

And corsair proved to be a BAD version of an already bad gun called stabba - nl9 (And it does not even stun duh...)

Not saying to make them overpowered but they should at least excel and prove useful in one way.

Peace~

It looks like they have fun doing it by now... i alerted about this since ever and i knew it would happen since they arrived.

How am i allways accurate on my thoughts? It seems that being offered when i was a baby to a superior entity is giving its fruits.

On 3/16/2020 at 8:14 PM, Tigrix said:

I actually think it's fine they release legendaries that aren't so strong.

You don't have to own all guns in the game....
For some ppl collecting is fun, for others its a fun challenge to use a new gun.

If they made a habit of releasing overtuned guns, it'd be a FAR worse problem.

i already mentioned they need not to be overpowered but at least excel in one area. But the both new glory and corsair does not, and are actually the worst in their respective area.  New glory is the worst assault rifle and corsair the worst shotgun.

10 hours ago, MrChan said:

No one with an intellect greater than that of a cabbage is going to allow you to shoot them 6 times at 100m with the Corsair.

hes silver and plays in the bronze district so it makes sense to be able to 6 shot with a slow patootie gun like the corsair on bots.

5 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

are you capable of making a video of corsair gameplay for people so that they can see? some of us are wondering who can.

id love to see this guy using the corsair or any gun since he thinks this trash is actually good.

5 minutes ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

id love to see this guy using the corsair or any gun since he thinks this trash is actually good.

in game a few people said that they liked it. I'm curious since its a new gun plus a few mentioned it suits them.

On 3/18/2020 at 5:06 AM, Fortune Runner said:

are you capable of making a video of corsair gameplay for people so that they can see? some of us are wondering who can.

i can try to do a stream later, but my video card seems to like to give me the "application blocked from accessing hardware" while doing so, but i generally can get up 3 hours of gameplay recorded otherwise.

It's not a weapon i'd "prefer" to use over anything else. Since it doesn't really fit into a niche due to high ttk. (it's like using the strife but longer range), that said, not really having a niche is also kinda it's strength.

Merged.

here's some gameplay, not great but not bad (i havnt played for a few days lol) honestly though, the amount of time spent reloading is a sin Ignore the whispers lol.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

Sign in to follow this