kftopdog

Is this game still alive?

We are almost below 400 players avg daily, according to steamcharts. More then i expected at this point. 

If we follow the trend of 100 less players every half year, this game still has 2 years of life left. :^) 

Depending on your definition of "life". 

Edited by Fasalina

On 2/11/2020 at 2:55 PM, Solamente said:

i'm unclear on what other response there can be to anyone who accuses approximately 25% of the population of cheating based on their arbitrary threat color, that's a pretty clear indication of someone with a major disconnect

Well come on now, perception is everything.  There are cheaters cheating for fun. Despite the popular denial game I have encountered them occasionally.  One guy for example was speed hacking and running circles around our team and running faster than cars, so don't deny... there's always going to be suspicion in highly competitive matches, especially when you throw in a blatant nerd now and again. Doesn't really matter if 1 or 2 guys are cheating, with a tiny population you're going to match them over and over and does sometimes make it seem like the advantaged team might all be cheating, even if they are not but just skilled, and the op team is just prostrated because of one illegitimate.  The problem is these few cheaters seem to have impunity, as the easy anticheat doesn't detect them... whether it's quality privately coded hacks, or just inability of LO to afford an upgrade, or easy anticheat simply being bypassed... it's a problem... and the lack of skilled in-game GMs makes the game all but abandoned, while nerds devastate what's left of an already diminishing playerbase.  The responsibility for this magnitude of failure belongs to LO... it was never up to the players to police the game... and LO doesn't have any ability to properly manage APB... that's why it's in a death spiral.

• Like 1