Sign in to follow this  
DumSAS

RIOT back when?

On 1/14/2020 at 12:46 AM, Acornie said:

Anarchy was like 10x times better than RhIOT, let's bring that back (with tweaks) instead

i didnT liked Anarchy, but i agree.

11 hours ago, Salvick said:

I honestly wish they removed it entirely. It upsets me that they were faster to remove the bounty system than taking away that silly and ugly contact with its icons and everything related to it which is absolutely ugly and doesn't fit with the game aesthetics or lore at all imo.

This thread gotta be someone who participated on its design trolling us or actually willing to have this game mode back, I'm not sure which one is worst, lol. 😛

This^

i would know what is the purpose of a fat toad in white in my love fence and all that ugly stuff around breakmarina.  

On 1/13/2020 at 6:13 PM, PingOVER9000 said:

Why not?

Basically is well done, the matter is why a player have to join for just some random skin?

I see  a lot of potential on it for example:

• they may do it available just at some days or weekends, as map for COMPETITIVE GAMEPLAYS OR CLAN WARS

-who win gain something better than just random skins, for ex. some random weapon for 1 week

-joker tickets

-Consistent rewards from 25k apb $ or above

-Clans with more  wins streak/victories in a month,  get his name in Social in proper hall of honor and may sell/buy for 15 days without tax fee

I have just throw away some idea, but surely a develop team may come with something really amazing and creative, your develop team surely spent a lot time for making this gamemod, DON'T SURRENDER AND FIND A WAY for making it attractive to MAX

spawning so far from a safe area that you basically choke before reaching it was stupid.  The whole thing was a mess and the same teams won over and over because preset teams dominated against pugs.  That's why people stopped even trying.

Sign in to follow this