Now, with the takeover of Little Orbit and the new anti cheat, it would be a good idea for some people to rethink their opinion on the game.

5zL35Ml.png

This is just really sad to look at and will not look good for new players or people who are just browsing steam. It would be nice to get the rating of APB to the blue area. 

I am not saying 'Hey give the game a good rating', I am informing people who have forgotten about their review before Little Orbit took over.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dragon said:

Now, with the takeover of Little Orbit and the new anti cheat, it would be a good idea for some people to rethink their opinion on the game.

5zL35Ml.png

This is just really sad to look at and will not look good for new players or people who are just browsing steam. It would be nice to get the rating of APB to the blue area. 

I am not saying 'Hey give the game a good rating', I am informing people who have forgotten about their review before Little Orbit took over.

What has LO done so far to APB to make it change into the green? atm its too soon to ask for a positive or a negative rating. Wait a few months, when you see a difference INGAME, then come and make a post how its good or bad.

The only thing they did so far is change the anti cheat program, they will have to improve and add some things before they can expect more positive feedback. Most players still wait for the engine upgrade which we should see maybe in the next patch

• Like 1

No major updates have yet been applied, however already several negative reviews have passed to be positive ... but here we are talking about about 13k negative reviews to change, so it's a bit difficult.