Sign in to follow this  
FinanciaI

unbanning

So how do you guys feel about the unbanning and with wiping peoples money/joker tickets? 
personally I think that fairfight bans should be where money/joker tickets are wiped
and I think that manually banned accounts should keep their money/joker tickets, because some people have been banned for no reason and it would just be dumb for them to be punished even more for something they didn't even do

I'm losing almost 90-100mil on my main account when I get unbanned, because I was reported for real world trading and manual banned without proof, I've heard some people such as CookyPuss being unbanned but their legendaries missing (WHICH WASN'T INCLUDED INTO BEING UNBANNED) they only said joker tickets and in game money

how do you think they should go about it?

wipe money/jt on fairfight accounts and leave manual bans out of the punishment
or wipe everyones account
or leave everyones account alone?

On the unban of thousands of accounts i'm in agreement, several of these banned unjustly and as seen by steamcharts, is yielding to the game several players who were not seen from 2013.
As for the wipe it may be there, but I would have taken away maybe only 70%, but I can understand that it can be a difficult operation.

• Like 1

The way they are penalizing the accounts is in my opinion not severe at all.

Cash and Joker tickets can be earned back if you play regularly and if you follow some of the available tutorials on making in-game cash as they will give you Tips and help you to earn cash in no time, however, I understand this might be very frustrating for some but I think it is much worst to have your account blocked, especially if you were unfairly banned.

As they have already explained it is very difficult for them to determine which bans were warranted and which weren't, plus they have nothing to do with account actions which were enforced long before they took over the game so they can't be blamed for any of this.

Anyone experiencing lost of items should contact the customer support for assistance. 

I'm quite sure that the deletion of items must have be done when the ban was applied and L.O. might have no trial to follow these. Personally I don't care if they banned real money trades since its against the ToS that a lot of other people have been sticking to, and would make sense if they edited the account to delete the items obtained through such trades, I think it fits, wouldn't call it a "deserved punishment" but more like a properly measured action. The "there's no proof" excuse could be truth not gonna deny it, but also G1 had a policy of not giving information of how they prove something so neither could we know.

If there is a way to check "manual bans" and there's no proof to back these, I do agree that it is unfair to touch anything regarding these accounts, but in the other hand we must look at the fact that L.O. had to try their best to release these accounts in order to allow all the players to return and this was the best choice they could do to finally deploy BE and bring back the population the game was waiting for, they could still hold all the data to analyze each case individually, but that would make things delay way more than considerably, so I'm just looking at the bright side of things and as someone said, you are literally coming back from the death row, these accounts were already dead if it wasn't for L.O.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this