Jump to content
rayka

Compensation to all players in the form of joker tickets

Recommended Posts

For the second week in a row I have not received jokers! The first time this happened because the servers were turned off, as a result, the time was simply transferred to the next week, I thought okay. I passed a week, I think now I will finally receive the joker tickets, I go into the game, and the fight area timer has been updated, and the table of players has not been updated, as a result, for the second week I can’t get the well-deserved joker tickets.

imgs: https://imgur.com/a/qncudTp

I would like to receive compensation in double size, after all, this is the problem of the game, and I think many players would agree with me.😟

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We already got compensated with 7 days premium (regardless that the game in this state is like a joke for EU players).

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dislike 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

We already got compensated with 7 days premium (regardless that the game in this state is like a joke for EU players).

Did you read the topic before writing your answer? For the second week now I can’t get the well-deserved jokers in the fighting areas. I don’t need this premium at all, I’ve been collecting jokers all the time and for 2 weeks I can’t do it calmly!

  • Like 4
  • Dislike 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rayka said:

Did you read the topic before writing your answer? For the second week now I can’t get the well-deserved jokers in the fighting areas. I don’t need this premium at all, I’ve been collecting jokers all the time and for 2 weeks I can’t do it calmly!

Have you read my answer before replying?

The compensation they gave is for jokes. I would expect they will rethink the damage done and consider giving compensation that we can actually enjoy.

I am not the one to tell what kind of compensation is right, but I can tell you that the current one is not good, probably due to it's timing.

 

I guess you can hope for JT as compensation, but from what we've seen from the current compensation plan, it's a slim chance and I wouldn't count on it.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

Have you read my answer before replying?

The compensation they gave is for jokes. I would expect they will rethink the damage done and consider giving compensation that we can actually enjoy.

I am not the one to tell what kind of compensation is right, but I can tell you that the current one is not good, probably due to it's timing.

 

I guess you can hope for JT as compensation, but from what we've seen from the current compensation plan, it's a slim chance and I wouldn't count on it.

Okay, just understand, I was talking about another problem, and you started talking about compensating for the fact that the players did not play for more than 3 days, which is not very appropriate, do you agree? Although it offends me that we didn’t play then, I agree that 7 days of premium, in the conditions when everything is unplayable for you, is pitiful. Well, I’m more offended that 2 weeks was spent just like that .. We could easily earn 800 jokers, in the end 0.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So if understand correctly, you expect them to guess that if there was no problem with the week rewards keep rolling over, you would earn 800 JT the last two weeks?

How they know that I wouldn't do the same? Even if I don't touch the Fight Club at all? From your thread's subject, you ask for all players to get free JT. I would like some too even if I don't deserve them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

So if understand correctly, you expect them to guess that if there was no problem with the week rewards keep rolling over, you would earn 800 JT the last two weeks?

How they know that I wouldn't do the same? Even if I don't touch the Fight Club at all? From your thread's subject, you ask for all players to get free JT. I would like some too even if I don't deserve them!

I am sure that there is a separate table in the database or a column that is responsible for the fighting areas, accordingly there should be all the data related, who earned how much or how many tasks they completed. Such nuances are taken into account in all respected companies, games, etc. .. In any case, there should be some kind of logs from which this data can be taken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jokers is that currency which cannot be bought. I play for months to collect them for the weapon I need. where does the premium? before the new year I have to save them for the weapons I need. Now I’m unlikely to have time. just give the players what they won. I ask no more. the counter is not reset, the joker is not issued. how long should I keep the top?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You speak like the 7 days premium really compensated for something.

But if you get free JT, I want them too! I promise to Little Orbit, I was going to play the last two weeks at Fight Club and get top, but you ruined it! :classic_rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for alerting us of the issue, I have passed on the concerns to the team so they can evaluate how to move forward and resolve this issue.

 

At this moment in time, I'm not able to share details as to the plans but when that's appropriate that will be posted if deemed needed.

 

~@mayii

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Amayii said:

Thank you for alerting us of the issue, I have passed on the concerns to the team so they can evaluate how to move forward and resolve this issue.

 

At this moment in time, I'm not able to share details as to the plans but when that's appropriate that will be posted if deemed needed.

 

~@mayii

Thanks for the answer, I hope there will be compensation to the players for these 2 weeks😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Saxtus said:

So if understand correctly, you expect them to guess that if there was no problem with the week rewards keep rolling over, you would earn 800 JT the last two weeks?

How they know that I wouldn't do the same? Even if I don't touch the Fight Club at all? From your thread's subject, you ask for all players to get free JT. I would like some too even if I don't deserve them!

Honestly I wouldn't mind everyone getting it. At least some normal compensation.

It's just our hard work went to waste anyway.

 

11 hours ago, rayka said:

 

I agree with your demand for compensation and support it. One week, fine - it itched in butt but two weeks hurt my patootie right now.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deserved jokers gave, and compensation will be for all players? For the fact that players could not get them last week?😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...