Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
blockblack

Major connection problems

Recommended Posts

Today I was playing APB Reloaded in waterfront 1, what I noticed is:
-Bouncy ping, for example bouncing from 80 ms to 140 ms to 640 ms then to 80 ms again

-Packet loss, 2.00 to 10.00

-Choppy connection, what I noticed is that every 3 seconds everyone on my screen stop refreshing as if I lost connection for a second or so which makes the game unplayable...

 

Anyone else having these problems? is LO Aware of it by now?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EU servers are currently hosted in New York.Hope it answeres all your questions. ( :

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, blockblack said:

Today I was playing APB Reloaded in waterfront 1, what I noticed is:
-Bouncy ping, for example bouncing from 80 ms to 140 ms to 640 ms then to 80 ms again

-Packet loss, 2.00 to 10.00

-Choppy connection, what I noticed is that every 3 seconds everyone on my screen stop refreshing as if I lost connection for a second or so which makes the game unplayable...

 

Anyone else having these problems? is LO Aware of it by now?

im surprised so many of you are making threads about this when it was announced they got the servers up but still were completing the networking.

why ask for updates to their posts if you guys arent going to read them sigh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

im surprised so many of you are making threads about this when it was announced they got the servers up but still were completing the networking.

why ask for updates to their posts if you guys arent going to read them sigh

Its probably because we've not really had any comments on these issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Its probably because we've not really had any comments on these issues.

yeah there were its a 30 page thread of it.... i seen it say how its not fully completed yet.

it was the #1 thread during APB downtime 😕

 

edit I dont mean this rude at all not sure if it sounds that way.

 

Edit : 40 page thread

Edited by Fortune Runner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Please check the last comment by staff before you reply.

Hi everyone,

 

All services are back online.

We are fine tuning district server assignments to get us through the next couple days.

Please note that we are missing all EU-based servers, so Citadel is currently running off the new East Coast servers.

 

I'm going to lock this thread for now.

 

Thanks,
Matt

 

^^^ like i said silly... (it wont let me quote it )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fortune Runner said:

Hi everyone,

 

All services are back online.

We are fine tuning district server assignments to get us through the next couple days.

Please note that we are missing all EU-based servers, so Citadel is currently running off the new East Coast servers.

 

I'm going to lock this thread for now.

 

Thanks,
Matt

 

^^^ like i said silly... (it wont let me quote it )

exactly, nothing about the problems that have arisen since then

Im not defending the complaints, Im just explaining why they have them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

exactly, nothing about the problems that have arisen since then

Im not defending the complaints, Im just explaining why they have them.

thats cool.

 Europe not being done is part of why its laggy.

one big house that isnt completed yet.

dry wall paint etc still need to be done. oh and bug spray. lil creepy bastards crawl in the most at that time. icky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...