JenniferCousten

Problems with packs

Hello LO,I bought Guerra Vigilum LE Bundle and Armored Bonus Pack as Enforcer,but I didn't get some Crims clothing.After buying a pack I always get them like usual.Is it a bug?

As far as I'm aware, the Armored Bonus Pack acts the same way as the most of the other faction packs. Some clothing items are only purchasable for one faction.

Although most of the configs seems to be delivered to both sides now...

However, in the case of the Amored Bonus Pack, you'd have to purchase the Impact Bonus Pack (Enforcer) if you wanted the criminal clothing equivalent.

Can't say much about the Vigilum/Libero configs though as they seem to have the last remaining "faction-locked" chest/leg configs.

On 11/3/2019 at 4:05 PM, Roxl said:

As far as I'm aware, the Armored Bonus Pack acts the same way as the most of the other faction packs. Some clothing items are only purchasable for one faction.

Although most of the configs seems to be delivered to both sides now...

However, in the case of the Amored Bonus Pack, you'd have to purchase the Impact Bonus Pack (Enforcer) if you wanted the criminal clothing equivalent.

Can't say much about the Vigilum/Libero configs though as they seem to have the last remaining "faction-locked" chest/leg configs.

But Armored Bonus Pack is a Criminal version of Armored Bonus Pack and it says that i am already own this pack (Impact),but there is no items from it (Impact).I don't know,is it a bug or not,but i really need this items from Impact pack xD

5 hours ago, JenniferCousten said:

But Armored Bonus Pack is a Criminal version of Armored Bonus Pack and it says that i am already own this pack (Impact),but there is no items from it (Impact).I don't know,is it a bug or not,but i really need this items from Impact pack xD

There is the Armored Bonus Pack (Enforcer) and the later added Armored Bonus Pack (Criminal) which both contain only the "Combat Gear: Armored" clothing set.

They have no direct connection to the Impact Bonus Pack (Criminal) and the later added Impact Bonus Pack (Enforcer), containing only the "Combat Gear: Impact".

Did you purchase the Impact Bonus Pack (Enforcer) and the "Impact" clothing has not shown up?

If that is the case, you may have to contact support

Or is it that you purchased the Armored Bonus Pack (Enforcer) and have not received the "Impact" clothing?

If that is the case then, as far as I know, that's intentional.