Hollywood7098

Fe2 first Event

On 10/17/2019 at 4:13 PM, Hollywood7098 said:

With the opening of FE2 we shall have a party planner in mind? Maybe something at the "Starter Towns" for new beginnings, dig! 😇 

I'd rather they just open up every starter town at creation again... it's annoying running to zanesville everytime for basically free equipment to lvl 15+

An event would be nice but I hope they think about mainstreaming the system so progression is friendly to the current MMO player.

On 5/9/2020 at 2:31 PM, Reaps989 said:

I'd rather they just open up every starter town at creation again... it's annoying running to zanesville everytime for basically free equipment to lvl 15+

An event would be nice but I hope they think about mainstreaming the system so progression is friendly to the current MMO player.

Monthly Crafter's Markets that GMs can sponsor prizes. Multiple towns/zones because the game will be populated like we have never seen if it is remastered.

Mainstreaming progression making it friendly to the current MMO player would benefit those of us who played for years because we would know how to min/max the event. Capped/daily reward/Login bonuses could be solutions but we all know how to power level and rush end game content.

QoL updates would be needed. What we thought was second nature new FE gamers would probably hate.

• Like 2