Sign in to follow this  
Todesklinge

ISSR-A JT3 to less damage on Range and wrong accuracy

The "ISSR-A JT3" have an accuracy error, so the 4. Shot miss the enemy most of the times (about 90%), so you need to 5 hits to kill the enemy, thats increase the TTK very hard!

You need 4 hits to kill an enemy, 3 hits is possible, but the 4. hit dont hit the Target! Thats wrong.

Another thing, the ISSR-A JT3 compared to the Ntec, deal to less damage on higher range (about 50m+).

Also the Ntec kill me faster than i can kill the Enemy with my ISSRA, but the ISSRA have more bonuses on long range (they dont work).

On about 50-70m+ i need over 12 hits with the ISSRA to kill an enemy, the Ntec can do this on half magazine and faster.

Also the long range damage and accuracy from the ISSR-A JT3 is wrong.

that's just how the issr-a has always been. just don't use it in full auto and you're fine.

that's not an error but just the weapon being weak.

Edited by neophobia

1 hour ago, neophobia said:

that's just how the issr-a has always been. just don't use it in full auto and you're fine.

that's not an error but just the weapon being weak.

I dont full auto, i do single shots and ther accuracy is to bad.

On full auto, the accuracy decreasing is fair.

The ISSR-A should be a more Sniper-Assault Rifle, also a Weapon for relative high distance (for an Assault Rifle) with very good accuracy, high damage, but low fire rate.

Actually the ISSR-A is to weak on higher range.

Ntec to more damage on higher range than the ISSR-A and this is a bug.

Because the weapon range of the ISSR-A is +100% compared to the Ntec.

57 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

The ISSR-A should be a more Sniper-Assault Rifle, also a Weapon for relative high distance (for an Assault Rifle) with very good accuracy, high damage, but low fire rate.

Actually the ISSR-A is to weak on higher range.

[...]

Because the weapon range of the ISSR-A is +100% compared to the Ntec.

I don't see where it says "sniper" apart from your post... although the description does mention "excel[ling] in medium to long-range combat"... which is just a marketing text.

Come on, e.g. "This fully automatic pistol will help you tip the odds in your favor and ensure that you always get your man." - it says always, hence you have to havea 100% chance to win whenever you whip this one out?

So... no, it's not "+100% compared to the Ntec" or supposed to be.

I agree it should be better at higher ranges - but...

57 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

Ntec to more damage on higher range than the ISSR-A and this is a bug.

that's not a bug, but bad balancing. no glitch, no bug, no nothing else.

we have a shitton of weak, underbalanced weapons.

the issr - especially the semi auto version, the issr-b - is actually in an okay state compared to others.

and even the issr-a is okay-ish if you do use it below the max firerate - you said you tap, but probably still too fast. it's not great, i agree.

it's not a competitive weapon. and hopefully will not be in future, it should be niche, a weapon you play for fun, more or less. a 4 shot, long-range autorifle (which doesn't even have a high min TTK in its current state)? sounds a bit broken, eh?

tweaking weapons is hard. people cry about the quite reasonable ntec nerfs already - and buffing a weapon too much, hell, even buffing an "ARMAS weapon" (like the ISSR) at all will always lead to p2w accusations.

remember how they introduced the new "shotgun pistol" that performs a bit too well, at the same time as FIXING the BROKEN yukon? people say the did this just to push sales. sure. apart from nerfing shotguns, includign the pistol shortly after. (it still performs better than some of the "actual" shotguns in so scenarios - here's to hoping they just got scared of fickling with shotguns too much rn and this is on a future agenda)

Edited by neophobia

I understand what you mean, every weapon should have a niche and the ISSR-A is a "special" weapon and hard to control.

But the ISSR-A is an slow fire weapon for medium up to longer range, and the Ntec can outperform it on medium -long range.

Ntec is an high DPS weapon (also compared to the ISSR-A), also the Ntec should more spread on higher range, but it doenst.

The ISSR-A have a very big damage fall off over a longer range and this is a bug, because the Ntec (for example again) have the half "Effective Range".

Its the same issue, if a assault rifle can kill an sniper on 80m+