Pedroxin

Next weapon to be added to test districts

12 minutes ago, Lign said:

And it has the fastest ttk among all laser guns. Doesn't make sense to me. You either have slow ttk but insanely good accuracy or you have fast ttk but with the accuracy that you need put effort in to make kills like ntec. Don't get me wrong, ntec is easily controllable and it needs nerf but comparing to atac where you just need to hold lmb for easy kills it requires a bit of skill

Eh, it's not just holding LMB.

Requires tracking like other guns, just has spray potential due to big mag and fast fire rate - just like the N-TEC. I'd say N-TEC requires a little more skill but they're both some of the easier guns to be good with.

1 minute ago, GhosT said:

Eh, it's not just holding LMB.

Requires tracking like other guns, just has spray potential due to big mag and fast fire rate - just like the N-TEC. I'd say N-TEC requires a little more skill but they're both some of the easier guns to be good with.

it does require tracking but it doesn't require controlling its accuracy like ntec

35 minutes ago, Lign said:

it does require tracking but it doesn't require controlling its accuracy like ntec

It's also pretty much useless out side of it's effective range. 

I'm not sure what you guys think a laser is like, but the  accuracy on the ATAC is meh.

First shot marksman mode is like 16cm @10m vs say 8cm @ 10m for the ntec, or like 5cm @10m for the original laser, the cr762. 

1 hour ago, Lign said:

Meh, nor does the N-TEC when you've played it for a match or two.