Sign in to follow this  
NotZombieBiscuit

BattleEye and Crosshair Overlays

Does anyone know of any information or details about BattleEye and how it behaves with programs that create crosshair overlays.

Since I play at 4k and shrink the UI size down, the crosshair does not scale with it and is incredibly hard to see due to the very small size. This forces me to run an overlay. I use Custom Desktop Logo which just places an image as a top priority over windows and does not affect APB or any other game at all.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

4 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Does anyone know of any information or details about BattleEye and how it behaves with programs that create crosshair overlays.

Since I play at 4k and shrink the UI size down, the crosshair does not scale with it and is incredibly hard to see due to the very small size. This forces me to run an overlay. I use Custom Desktop Logo which just places an image as a top priority over windows and does not affect APB or any other game at all.

Probably the worst solution (eats 20~30 fps) but test it out on OTW?

custom desktop logo should definitely be fine as it doesnt interact with the game. thats why u need to be in borderless for it to work. im curious moreso on programs that actually interact with apb being fullscreen like overlays from play claw, overwolf, or mumble.

24 minutes ago, KyoukiDotExe said:

Probably the worst solution (eats 20~30 fps) but test it out on OTW?

Doesn't affect my fps at all.

Sign in to follow this