Sign in to follow this  
xDoomGuardx

Petition

9 hours ago, xDoomGuardx said:

The question is not that people Express their opinions, but in the form and content. Difference between trolling, rational proposals and deliberate criticism to explain hope need not?

Well, you probably are playing your game or live in a parallel universe, since you are all well. When everyone else is bad. I leaving with forum, but only after you and you such, agreed to?

I'm certainly not going to abandon APB for a guy who doesn't know how to admit he's poor at playing and makes up excuses like "the anticheat doesn't work" or "is full of cheaters".

Get good bro.

1 hour ago, Kast2 said:

I'm certainly not going to abandon APB for a guy who doesn't know how to admit he's poor at playing and makes up excuses like "the anticheat doesn't work" or "is full of cheaters".

Get good bro.

Stay in your parallel universe where there are no cheaters in the game one "Pro". I'm not your brother.

10 minutes ago, xDoomGuardx said:

Stay in your parallel universe where there are no cheaters in the game one "Pro". I'm not your brother.

I dont recall anyone saying there were no cheaters.

i do recall  you demanding you are right on all of this and everyone else is wrong , like any of your other posts.

19 hours ago, xDoomGuardx said:

But why don't you just quit? I think you'd do everyone a favor.

4 hours ago, Kast2 said:

But why don't you just quit? I think you'd do everyone a favor.

Maybe because I don't want to, or maybe because I'm right and you're wrong, or maybe because you hate me so much that I don't want to leave. Choose what you do not like more.

On 9/13/2019 at 7:18 AM, xDoomGuardx said:

Maybe because I don't want to, or maybe because I'm right and you're wrong, or maybe because you hate me so much that I don't want to leave. Choose what you do not like more.

Are you seriously acting like a child now?

"I'm right and you're wrong"  really?

We literally spelled it out for you in our posts.

too many to quote so go read them again.