Sign in to follow this  
Goldtiger

Game-Breaking Mission Bug

So just a couple of minutes ago, I was playing a mission titled, "Consumer Rights". This mission is essentially one where criminals must shoot storefronts to progress the mission, while enforcers prevent the criminals from shooting them. Due to the difficulty of defending these storefronts, I've personally always found these objectives to be a waste of time, so I take it upon myself to shoot the storefronts (being the one defending them), so that the mission can progress faster without the need to attempt to defend something so indefensible.

Today though, I discovered that shooting these storefronts as a defender will not progress the mission like it used to. Instead, the objective will stay on the storefront, and the storefront will remain broken through the duration of the mission. Additionally, the criminals will be unable to progress through the mission since the storefront cannot be damaged, resulting in the Enforcers winning by time running out.

I have a screenshot below that shows this bug active. If you look at the bottom-left, I whispered an enemy to see if it was bugged the way I described it, to which they confirmed (I heard them try to shoot it earlier).

dutETpb.jpg

Also, I see no reason to censor names and other shit so get over it.

This is a bug that should be fixed immediately as it is completely gamebreaking and literally decides who wins at what time. You should also consider that this objective (as i remember it to be) appears not only once in the mission, but 2-3 times.

• Like 1

Hello

I have moved this topic to the PC Bugs & Tech Issues section.

- Mina_

This bug has been in a game for a bit although there is a workaround. Players may not be able to shoot the objective to destroy it however if they ram the shop front with a car (doesn't have to be with much speed at all) it'll progress the stage to the next one. This trick has never not worked for me so if it happens to you or you want to be a good sport then let others know about the workaround by whispering them.

I totally agree that this should be fixed tho.

• Like 1

On 8/17/2019 at 10:04 PM, Goldtiger said:

So just a couple of minutes ago, I was playing a mission titled, "Consumer Rights". This mission is essentially one where criminals must shoot storefronts to progress the mission, while enforcers prevent the criminals from shooting them. Due to the difficulty of defending these storefronts, I've personally always found these objectives to be a waste of time, so I take it upon myself to shoot the storefronts (being the one defending them), so that the mission can progress faster without the need to attempt to defend something so indefensible.

Today though, I discovered that shooting these storefronts as a defender will not progress the mission like it used to. Instead, the objective will stay on the storefront, and the storefront will remain broken through the duration of the mission. Additionally, the criminals will be unable to progress through the mission since the storefront cannot be damaged, resulting in the Enforcers winning by time running out.

I have a screenshot below that shows this bug active. If you look at the bottom-left, I whispered an enemy to see if it was bugged the way I described it, to which they confirmed (I heard them try to shoot it earlier).

dutETpb.jpg

Also, I see no reason to censor names and other shit so get over it.

This is a bug that should be fixed immediately as it is completely gamebreaking and literally decides who wins at what time. You should also consider that this objective (as i remember it to be) appears not only once in the mission, but 2-3 times.

i had this bug  too, as a crim,  i couldnt destroy some storefronts,  hahahahhaha. 

Edited by porkuspigus