Sign in to follow this  
Bagmac1880

Stacking, Not Stacking

Pardon if this is a know issue.  Logged in yesterday after….um…..several months.  Receiving mail put same items into different slots in inventory.  Could not stack these items together or with a stack of the same items.

Example: 2 individual salvaged copper taken from the mail occupied two different slots in inventory.  A single salvaged copper already in inventory has a “1” in the lower right corner, while the 2 individual salvaged copper taken from the mail did not.  Other items taken by mail or unsold items from the Auction House do not have a number in the lower right corner and the same items would not stack.

Kinda hard to keep open inventory slots if you cannot stack items that you mail to other characters or receive from the Auction House.

THIS is an issue.  I like this game, but I have been waiting.  To Spit.  To Stack.

It has been more than a year since the You-Shall-Not-Stack has been activated.  Anyone have any idea when this is to be turned off?

This is my first ever post, so I have pasted a quote from another post:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 25, 2018  forrower said  

This is a game we are talking about. I play this for fun, I don't have to adapt to anything. Any obstacle in the way of me having fun is directly detrimental to the value of this product as a game. Therefore I have the right to complain about the obstacles they present in gameplay. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If any of the items that should stack, doesn't...then u just sell them all to any vendor, and buy back. They should stack in 1 slot. It's ez.

• Like 1

the division of objects is possible in a controlled plane with two or three maps, putting all the marketplace objects as "non-tradeable" and using gms in some way as game cops (seeing for example if there are accounts that had excessive money that is not possible to have in a new economy).

All this would be with a reset since it is unknown how far the evil of abuse could have come (surely there are accounts out there with millions of gold and duplicate objects).

- The scenario is very easy from my point of view, and if someone did the wrong thing it would not make much sense since the objects of the first two maps have an irrelevant value when it is passed to the later maps of the game, being the objects obtained from the first two maps only "garbage".

- This would mark the control of the company over a game and give a lot of life to the new players that started (which today there are) and give a reason to the old to start a new adventure (it is clear that some not given that cling to that they have a red gold jumpsuit and give it an incalculable value in a game where nobody plays today.) my opinion.

Sign in to follow this