claude

EMP

If there is a flat EMP effect timer for all vehicles, it would make light vehicles even more useless. Allowing the EMP duration to scale with vehicle health will give players more time to deal hard damage to pioneers/espacios, while giving less time to deal hard damage to a bishada/jericho/growl/etc.

I have a feeling EMP grenades will easily be the best grenade in the game, and this could be an easy way to buff low health vehicles, and nerf pio/espacio. Maybe Steel Plating could also increase the EMP timer. 

I know it will be a few more months or so before we start testing the EMP, but I just thought this suggestion was worth throwing out here.

• Like 2

I have moved this topic to the Game Suggestions section of our forums.

~@mayii

On 7/24/2019 at 11:08 AM, claude said:

I have a feeling EMP grenades will easily be the best grenade in the game, and this could be an easy way to buff low health vehicles, and nerf pio/espacio. Maybe Steel Plating could also increase the EMP timer. 

You should also remember that using EMP Grenades means that you can't use any grenades for player damage purposes, which will be a huge detrement to using EMP grenades... And imagine getting a team of randoms who all use EMP Grenades... Huge disadvantage. I feel like they need to be powerful with how much you really lose by using them. But that's just my opinion. I don't think some vehicles will need specific adjustments because of this addition, but that's just me.

I think it is highly unlikely people post in the wrong area every time.

Something wrong with the forums. 

Every topic has a admin message saying the moved the post.