Sign in to follow this  
Laserbeam

Patch Note / Patch Schedule

Hey Orbit! Are you going to be keeping the previous schedule for the notes / patch? Notes on Tuesday, then push patch to the client on Wednesday during maintenance?

Will there be any changes to information (posting notes / patch delivery) under the new administration? Thanks for everything! ❤️

Well that was posted like 2 weeks ago, maybe something changed. also they didnt talk about patch notes, just ordinary maintenance, not patching. very different.

• Like 2

Yeah, I do agree, I'm waiting for some things they announced too, the patches and some other stuff. Well, let's see if someone replies here.

1 minute ago, Laser said:

money ur sig makes me irrationally upset

May I ask why?

catsuits were supposed to be special :(( if too many nerds and silvers have them it devalues it.

2 minutes ago, Laser said:

catsuits were supposed to be special :(( if too many nerds and silvers have them it devalues it.

Yeah I tried to give to high ranks before I took a long break from apb. When I came back someone still had it and gave a copy to me so I guess it's worth it ;-P RAINBOW CAT ARMY !!! Also don't worry I will make much better ones once Battle Eye is out and more players comes in to perhaps make it more populated. Then it will be worth it to make buisness on marketplace with outfits. 😄

Sign in to follow this