Sign in to follow this  
PonuryZniwiarz

Legendaries/Pack of revelations pass!

Why most of legendaries doest have basic skin same as Revelations Pack, its annyoing not everyone like cut/gay/freak/punk appereace with some gay looking guns like volcano or sth so i think ALL  guns/legendaries should have basic skin, neutral black like Medusa/EOl's/Jersey i was waiting for new legednary but this doesnt have basic skin, i like police roleplay but with that colorful stuff i look like some fking clown.Same with revelations pack this guns doesnt have normal skin just some camo shiet for jungle eh.

Weapons which should get basic skin:

-Oca Nano

-Duck

-Reaper

-Anubis Adeen

-firework launcher

-Hazardous

-Weapons from Revelations Pass pack

-New Glory - Rly? G1 added basic skin to all new legends they relased

-Bullshark

-True Ogre

-Colby Commander

Im sure that you have more important things to do now like Engine update etc, but could you do to us more nice to wait for this updates!

5 hours ago, PonuryZniwiarz said:

not everyone like cut/gay/freak/punk appereace with some gay looking guns like volcano or sth

...how does one obtain the power of determining a weapon's sexual orientation just by looking at it? And do weapons even have sexual orientations? I thought all they did was spit out bullets.

Also, the Volcano has the "story excuse" of being called the "Joy Cannon" in the description (hence the name, "Volcano JC") - it doesn't seem farfetched for a San Parite to want it wrapped in rainbow colours to spread love and joy and happiness or something like that. (Hey, as long as the other guys get blown up, you're gonna be happy, yes? 😉 )

Though ultimately I guess no one would lose anything if the guns got some less flashy optional skins - and net positives are always good in my book :V

Edited by MartinPL
  • Like 1