Jazzemup

Problems with hanging load time after login

Just wanted to find out real quick if there is issues with loading hangtime after login?  Haven't been able to login since yesterday.  Thanks.

EDIT: So I thought maybe my issues with doubly long load times from login and insane lag and huge drop in fps was on my end.  Thought maybe I got a bad graphics card.  Come to find out, it has nothing to do with my computer or gpu, but has everything to do with this last patch update.  Seriously LO it is taking twice as long to load from start up to login and from login to district select, in addition my fps has dropped from 80fps (when standing still) 65+ when in mission to now 32 fps standing still and 19 fps while in mission?  Not to mention the insane lag that has come with this last update.. this is not a fix!  The game truly performed better before the update.  Let the cheaters cheat, at least the servers will be playable.  I mean this far into the process of "making apb reloaded the game we all desire and have waited for" we should not be dealing with the state of unplayability the game is in now.  I have been playing for 8 years and this is literally the worst experience playing apb reloaded that I have ever had in all that time.

Edited by Jazzemup

Hello

I have moved this topic to the PC Bugs & Tech Issues section.

- Mina_