Sign in to follow this  
TheZarek

State of Balance. Suggestions. Feel free to leave yours.

[From Spanish to English]

ENFORCER ARRESTS:

Allow cops to enter all districts (without threat restriction) but prohibit them from playing missions in that district, just let them search for thoose criminals who are stealing from shops. This idea was born because various criminals stay in bronze threat (even if they are silver or gold players) to be allowed to enter in green district and they can steal everything they want without worrying about the silver and gold threat cops.

ENFORCER ARRESTS:

INTRO) I think that this is good for enforcers, because they are cops haha, but also because this is the only way to make money in a stable way (like criminals do when they steal). For enforcers, the money comes from mission mainly, i know that they can rob/rescue the criminals money but is not common, they have it quite easy to know if they have cops in the map.

Finally, arresting players is not worth it when the risk is much greater than the reward, that is why we don't see it much. Some difficulties can be:

-obviusly the cop can be bad in arresting people, so is not for everyone

-the criminals can be 3, 4 or more players wich makes it difficult to arrest

-theres is not a lot of non-lethal weapons to choose, and rank up COP to unlock new weapons it is time consuming

So, my suggestions are:

1º) Buff shotgun, i don't know how, but i think we need it to make it more playable.

2º) Buff stun granade, maybe it could be 1-2 second less to explode and 1m radius to stun. This granade is just not worth, there is too many risk, and you have to be a good fragger. But also there is a easier way to stun if you just use the impact granade, wich aparently is better when you use it in combination with another non-lethal weapons (taser).

HUD INFO:

1º) "just a thought" Reduce the RED ENEMY NAME TEXT range from to see it. From 0m-90m/100m to 0m-50m or make it variable depending the weapon type equipped. Example: sniper and marksmanship weapons will have the full range (90m/100m), while assault rifles and smg will have less range.

2º) Hide GRAY NAME TEXT for players what are not in your current mission.

REPUTATION/PRESTIGE STARS:

Criminals levels up so fast. Enforcers don't. I don't have idea any to improve this.
Why the claxon makes the citizens move but the enforcer car sirens don't ? Please fix it, and make that sirens have more power so citizens move faster than the claxon. This is useful to avoid killing civilians and prevent that prestige bar drop, because it is so easy to loose prestige with enforcers.

CARS:
Patriot V20 Jericho) this car looks nice but i think that is not very good compared to others, it lacks durability and weight, has a difficulty turning maneuverability and some times when you are side to side with another car going at the same speed (approximately) the v20 jericho just jumps and flys a little bit, weird.

So the IO growl seems to be better in these aspects.

SOME FIXES?

1º) Fix crosshair changing to red when pointing an enemy even when you don't see it

2º) Prevent jump + kick to open doors

3º) Maybe don't shoot thorugh doors (closed or not), this + the 1º fix is a sick combo that i think it should not be able to happend.

Feel free to leave your suggestions in the comment section.

Merged.

IN ADDITION:

1º) How to prevent a team member from killing an enemy while i am arresting him? This makes enforcer arrests difficult with troll team members. Maymbe remove points for non-hnorable kill?

2º) Me and my friend sometimes try to make 1v1 or 1v1 stun only and the game detects that is team kill and kick us, even when no mission is playing, just in free mode, can this be changed?

buffs and nerfs do nothing, you have to spend 100s of hours reworking the entire combat system for it to improve not tweak this and that

On 6/7/2019 at 2:37 AM, TheZarek said:

ENFORCER ARRESTS:

Allow cops to enter all districts (without threat restriction) but prohibit them from playing missions in that district, just let them search for thoose criminals who are stealing from shops. This idea was born because various criminals stay in bronze threat (even if they are silver or gold players) to be allowed to enter in green district and they can steal everything they want without worrying about the silver and gold threat cops.

Assuming I am gathering  the information about phasing correctly  , we would all be in the same districts pre-mission.

The ones who choose open world tasks to do , like ram raiding , would choose to do this anyways.

CARS:
Patriot V20 Jericho) this car looks nice but i think that is not very good compared to others, it lacks durability and weight, has a difficulty turning maneuverability and some times when you are side to side with another car going at the same speed (approximately) the v20 jericho just jumps and flys a little bit, weird.

So the IO growl seems to be better in these aspects.

When used properly it is one of the best cars in the game. leave my cars alone.

Although the sliding on glass physics for all cars could use a work.

-the criminals can be 3, 4 or more players wich makes it difficult to arrest

It is already insanely hard to arrest..... do not make it impossible.

So, my suggestions are:

1º) Buff shotgun, i don't know how, but i think we need it to make it more playable.

2º) Buff stun granade, maybe it could be 1-2 second less to explode and 1m radius to stun. This granade is just not worth, there is too many risk, and you have to be a good fragger. But also there is a easier way to stun if you just use the impact granade, wich aparently is better when you use it in combination with another non-lethal weapons (taser).

Weapon rebalancing is scheduled for the future. You cant change one without the others or there would be no balance to apb at all.

Criminals levels up so fast. Enforcers don't. I don't have idea any to improve this.

Um I get N 5 easily when I successfully arrest since its worth more.

Merged.

SOME FIXES?

1º) Fix crosshair changing to red when pointing an enemy even when you don't see it

2º) Prevent jump + kick to open doors

3º) Maybe don't shoot thorugh doors (closed or not), this + the 1º fix is a sick combo that i think it should not be able to happend.

Doors were suggested to needing a fix from being  broken for ages. No idea where that thread is or if it was on the old forums only.

IN ADDITION:

1º) How to prevent a team member from killing an enemy while i am arresting him? This makes enforcer arrests difficult with troll team members. Maymbe remove points for non-hnorable kill?

2º) Me and my friend sometimes try to make 1v1 or 1v1 stun only and the game detects that is team kill and kick us, even when no mission is playing, just in free mode, can this be changed?

I kill crims too far away to arrest. This wouldn't work in favor of any enforcer.

also , people grieve all the time so the current programming kicks people who grieve like this.

Its a valid mechanic however that doesn't mean everyone agrees with it.