Alani

Solo vs Group

like ye

they need to fix this whole matchmaking issue where grouped players are matched with premades.

fuck the 'alliance' shit, they just need to prevent premades from fighting solos. Fighting the same two or 3-4 people over and over just because you are a solo player and they want to do missions is boring as fuck.

yea blah blah 'but mah population' is a sure win excuse. But at the end of the day, what do you want? more people playing because they aren't fearful of having to fight premade enemy teams all the time? or less retention of players because the premades literally dominate.

Every time I'm solo, you hardly win against grouped opp. Every time I'm grouped, the only time I really lose is against another premade group. Otherwise its a literal massacre.

You can fuzzy bunny and complain about how this is a bad idea because you're afraid of fighting the same group of players over and over, but for fucks sake. This needs to be fixed. Players who play in a group should already be forced to accept the reality they're going to fight the same premade when they all ready up for missions within the same time. Fighting solo players so they can pretend they're good and then post 'mission win streaks' like they accomplished something does nothing but feed some nerd's ego. It doesn't do shit to address the issue this causes.

There needs to a fix in matchmaking to prevent the literal stomp matches because 4 guys get together to group, and 4 randoms are forced together and you have to watch your team take the premade's bait and run after them after they realized their current spot is shit and they're losing.

so here is shitty patootie suggestion

Set some sort of check within the group menu players can check that will prevent solo players from being forced into opposition of grouped players. Obviously if you want to be a bunch of shitbags, leave it unchecked at default, or you can be nice and have it checked at default. I don't care. But this shit needs fixed.

People wanna fuzzy bunny about how X is causing players to quit or Y, but honestly this is the main reason why I don't fucking bother playing half the time unless I got people ready to join me for a group. And I'm sure as shit, majority of the other people who don't play do so because they log in, and end up fighting a group of coordinated players grouped together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2