Because immature young persons are hopelessly romantic towards the idea of justice so they end up as Enforcers.

But mature and educated players are aware of the arbitrary division and the oppressive nature of law enforcement and hence choose the side of revolutionary anarchy.

Ps. I've long been an enforcer main but now I'm working to build up my criminal character 🙂

4 minutes ago, Bladechopper said:

Because immature young persons are hopelessly romantic towards the idea of justice so they end up as Enforcers.

But mature and educated players are aware of the arbitrary division and the oppressive nature of law enforcement and hence choose the side of revolutionary anarchy.

Ps. I've long been an enforcer main but now I'm working to build up my criminal character 🙂

Are you trying to find the justificarion behind actions of your lesser being, becouse in reality you lack of selfconfidence?

Some things never change in APB. Such as the subjectively false perception that one side is globally better than the other. If it were measurable and demonstrably provable, it would take more than a single point of reference (your experiences) to confirm what you think is true.

It could be technically possible to measure, if APB records stats for wins and losses, scores and so on. I doubt it does though. Even if it did...

You can play on both sides. This immediately invalidates any measurement if one side has "better players". But maybe it would confirm "which side the better players play on more".

Edited by Ydiss