Hondy

Missing achievements

Hi,

After the migration of the server all my old toons has lost its achievements, my 4 old 55s has 0-50 points.

But my 3 toons I created a year ago, around the time LO took over, has all? or most off the achievements still.

Hope this is something that can be looked into, I like the historical data it contained with all the dates for the different

achievements.

Just logging in to set up stuff for events and I notice all my achievments are set to zero on every avatar I have. Has there been a fix for this data loss?

I did send in a support ticket to Little orbit about the achievements being deleted.  That was well over 2 weeks ago and no response. Has LO addressed this issue yet?  I know I am not the only player this has happened to.

This issue from the last server Migration has not been dealt with yet. Alot of us still have lost data.  I have filed more than one support ticket and spoken to Mr scott about the issue.  It has not been resolved. The ticket was sent in months ago. When will this data loss issue be resolved? If at all.  Now today we hear APB has been sold. DOes that mean Fallen Earth will go to another server and lose more data?