AmeliaDjo

Alienware LighFX BattleEye Blocked.

Hello guys! Amelia here, i have a problem with the game. (Capable the title is not correct but I do not know how to name it.)

The problem is the next one - When the game passes all the animations and others, at the moment you have to connect to the account to be able to choose the character, a problem occurs over a "Blocked" file in the partition of disk C. I do not know if someone else is with this problem, but yesterday the game went without any problem and today it was presented. Any ideas?

[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6229_none_do89f796442de10e\msvcp80.dll"

I thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

13 minutes ago, AmeliaDjo said:

My bad, sorry about that.

No problem!

Thank you for letting us know of this issue 🙂

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Flight said:

No problem!

Thank you for letting us know of this issue 🙂

Thank you for taking the time to attend to our problems. There is another post from a user which has the same problem. Let's say that this problem for me is new because the other user had been through this for a while, which was fixed only according to experience but now after a while, this problem reappears. As always, we expect an answer and we thank you.