MattScott

We are looking into PS4 login issues

Hi all,

Looks like the PS4 services on our end are having trouble communicating with Sony’s end. We are investigating the issue. 

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have been trying to start the game since around Saturday. I'm an older fan, and noticed it was available on PS4. Since then, I've downloaded it twice trying to log in but to no avail, with the Server problems, and now the Sony problems.

Hi, i was in social district for about 5 minutes then the server decided to disconnect, now im unable to enter a district, it just shows endless loading. PS4 NA.

The district issue is resolved.

Edited by MiraMagi

Still infinite loading times. It was lagging heavy at around 2 hours after the game was initially up again also yesterday. PS4 NA

similar issue on pc

acct/char login works, server browser works, but loading dist never finishes

Seems to be i got on APB on PS4 NA. I don't know about others but we shall see. Heads up to anyone who wants to play on PS4

PS4 SA player... Keep getting 10046 error code. Some NA friends of mine getting same error.

Greetings! So, have you guys found what seems to be the issue? Any ETA? keep up the good work!

Ps4 NA: the population seems to be very low at top hours, which is suspicious, some people might still experience login issues.

4 hours ago, MiraMagi said:

Ps4 NA: the population seems to be very low at top hours, which is suspicious, some people might still experience login issues.

Me and my NA friends can't login, keep getting error code 10046