ZakoN

ERROR / DISCONNECTED

a Year ago I'm stopped to play in an APB but Yesterday I'm wanted to start it again but when I'm started Launcher and downloaded update in main menu where I'm might enter my NEW password which Im changed on GameFirst site after little loading and shown for 0.5 s new Terms of update I was DISCONNECTED When I'm started to search any kind of solution I'm tried to turn off firewall but nothing works, even turn off anti-virus still after 5 seconds of loading game just show me this error. I'm already went to support but we all know what they really hard work and can't answer in close time so while I'm wait answer I wanna ask community, you, maybe you know some solutions 

Merged.

ahKhTfPod0w.jpg

Merged.

Little update: Now as all other I have same issue with connecting to login server so as I assume problem more with connection with main server of game itself. But issue still a thing and Im continue wait to respond ('cause everything else Im already tried (as many ways I knew)

yes, I know. It's issue is older but clearly shown me what problem probably with between my connection into session, not into whole game servers if u understood me

While Emergency Maintenance is still continuing will be great if team which fix all this mess can search any kind of trouble between connecting in servers of session not only login server 'cause Im my opinion its kinda looks like my problem. Will be great if I'll right and my  problem found solution in hardware fix in LO office 

WOW. after several tries and defaulting all politics of my Windows I don't know what exactly changed maybe servers finally gave me a chance (XD)
U need to check all politics of Windows and try to default their
VAf1JjO4oGc.jpg

13 hours ago, ZakoN said:

WOW. after several tries and defaulting all politics of my Windows I don't know what exactly changed maybe servers finally gave me a chance (XD)
U need to check all politics of Windows and try to default their
VAf1JjO4oGc.jpg

servers goes online yesterday propably ;) read news forum ...

Hello

This issue was due to an incident which happened during the server migration. You can get all the information regarding this on this thread :

Since it has been resolved, I will move this topic to the PC Resolved Bugs section.

- Mina_