Can the SBSR Series get some Love plz? :(

37 minutes ago, Nitronik said:

mmm harbenger 🤤

NO! We dont talk about the high noon gun XD

Merged.

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

the title had issrb, and the og post mentioned both the issrb and the sbsr, i can only assume that socks’ brain couldn’t handle all the letters and had to reformat 

This is true in all honesty and I support this message.

Merged.

28 minutes ago, illgot said:

So you basically made fun about someone not being able to understand that you meant SBSR-IRS when your original post kept mentioning the ISSR-B in both the tittle and text of your post... I mean who watches a video featuring the wrong weapon when it's obvious by the title/text alone (in the original post) showed you had no clue what you were talking about.

Your acting like a child then trying to cover it up after editing your mistakes.

But I fully agree with you the SBSR-IRS needs a complete rework.

I never acted like a child / tried to cover up my mistake. It was very clear.  No need to go keyboard and intellectual warrior on me ya nerd/

Merged.

Thanks for allowing my posts Miss Mina ❤️  Youre truly a beautiful individual and I would put my face in your afk chars crotch in social anyday :3

Might be the first time I'm in a complete agreement with you socks.

Using the SBSR is so underwhelming and the pros to it just do no outweigh the cons. The only positive I can see for the twin marksman rifle and sniper rifle is that they have marginally more hard damage.

I struggle to see what the intention and applications of these guns were.

I've only used them no more than 3 times each but... yeah I'd get a refund if I could without a buff.