DantesHell

Fallen Earth future

Hello there!

My friend (who told me about this game and because of him i start to play) and i haved talk about future of Fallen Earth and they told me that they are concerned about this they also talk with other player about this that in some maybe near future it is possible that this game will eventually die because it not have so much playere, is there any reason for this concern and what do you think about,? I want opinion of players and also those who work for Gamefirst. 

I started to like this game even on my start i was been drawn back because of their controls and graphic optimisation compared with graphic quality and also  too complex system for  crafting and customising ,advancing all your ability and stats. Now i see that this challenges are good because i love challenges.

FE has never been a very popular game, nor could I ever envision it ever being so. That being said it has dedicated players that still love it, play it and will always do so. Perhaps one day there will be more interest from new players in the future. Who knows.

For now enjoy the game if you like it regardless of how many play or its unknown future. Games are meant to bring the gamer pleasure. If it gives you this, that is all that matters.

• Like 1

On 4/18/2019 at 12:59 AM, DantesHell said:

Hello there!

My friend (who told me about this game and because of him i start to play) and i haved talk about future of Fallen Earth and they told me that they are concerned about this they also talk with other player about this that in some maybe near future it is possible that this game will eventually die because it not have so much playere, is there any reason for this concern and what do you think about,? I want opinion of players and also those who work for Gamefirst. 

I started to like this game even on my start i was been drawn back because of their controls and graphic optimisation compared with graphic quality and also  too complex system for  crafting and customising ,advancing all your ability and stats. Now i see that this challenges are good because i love challenges.

The fact that the CEO of LO is rebooting the game with improved graphics and a new engine shows the dedication.   My issue is that the economy is 100% player driven.  If you don't level up your crafting, you're screwed due to the low low player made items currently for sale.  Still FE has something that no other mmo's have and that is what has kept me playing off and on for 8 years.  If you appreciate no loading screens and a HUGE open world, then you should get some enjoyment from this.

• Thanks 1