Sign in to follow this  
TitoRukas

[GAME] Solo-mission for new APB players.

I was playing yesterday with a friend, it was his first time playing APB, and he told me that one bad thing about the game was that If I couldn't explain him anything he wouldn't understand anything about the game.

My suggestion is to add an inicial solo mission like planetside 2 has, to teach players how to do most basic things (basic section of tutorial) opening doors, different type of mission, objectives, etc

This will make players have a basic knowledge about the game, at least they will now where they must go in a mission, if they need to defend or attack, and they will be learning to kill.

I think thats so important, because its frustrating to start playing a game and be lost. I think lot of players that download the game for the first time leave them because they don't know basic things of the game.

Edited by TitoRukas
  • Like 6

You have a well explained guide at the beginning when you first spawn, it's well written too he just skipped it and did not read a single thing of it so It's not our own problem, it's his.

No need for solo missions in a RPG FPS alike cop-robbers, he can simply experience most of the things by keep playing and practice his own skills.

55 minutes ago, PTCntte said:

You have a well explained guide at the beginning when you first spawn, it's well written too he just skipped it and did not read a single thing of it so It's not our own problem, it's his.

No need for solo missions in a RPG FPS alike cop-robbers, he can simply experience most of the things by keep playing and practice his own skills.

No one wants to read a guide, people want to play. And I also missed something like what I said when I started playing years ago.

• Like 1

I think this sounds like a good idea. An unopposed solo mission combined with the tutorial, to go through the basics of the game. Anything that helps new players getting a better understanding of the game would be a good improvement.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Dopefish said:

I think this sounds like a good idea. An unopposed solo mission combined with the tutorial, to go through the basics of the game. Anything that helps new players getting a better understanding of the game would be a good improvement.

+1 The tutorial should be re-worked on i think the current tutorial could be a lot better.

• Like 1