Clandestine

When was the spam to lobby fixed? Oo

13 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

It means the mission doesn't count or you lose. Not counting doesn't affect threat, losing decreases threat. Either way, it's going to further screw up threat and matchmaking. Almost every match last night had players quitting. Those same players are just going to surrender, or go afk, which is a waste of time for the opposing team.

I'm sticking my idea to delete player accounts who refuse to play missions they ready up for.

tbh players that would quit, just go afk now anyway, getting -100 score, or just "afk" by driving around not playing the mission gettng no score, therefore their mission doesnt count anyway to their threat, so i dont see a big difference here lol

3 hours ago, Rolpack said:

tbh players that would quit, just go afk now anyway, getting -100 score, or just "afk" by driving around not playing the mission gettng no score, therefore their mission doesnt count anyway to their threat, so i dont see a big difference here lol

Their threat will never go down, they'll keep facing higher threat opp. This system will only benefit them, while still screwing over the players who want to play.

*types /afk and asks to be kicked*

nothing happens

*proceeds with team killing, gets kicked after 5 tks*

I've to admit this works flawlessly now compared to previous fast and easy quitting. I'm dying to see what's more in store.

• Like 1