Sign in to follow this  
Francy3

Account Problem

HI guys i need help, i have not played apb for about 2 years and when i try to login with my old email and password i cant, it says wrong username or password. I tried to create a new account with that mail and it do not says that there is an existing one. Is that account deleted?, is there a way do have it back? i spent lots of money, tahnk you.

I have moved this to the correct section.

You will need to send a ticket to Support to have this resolved. You can contact them here.

-Lucina

6 minutes ago, Francy3 said:

i tried 2 weeks ago but they do not answer me

Hi there.

While I understand your frustration, the forums are not the place to receive help related to account issues. Only the support team is able to help you with issues of that nature.

Trust me, you are not being ignored and you will receive a response in time. Do remember to check your spam folders, just in case the reply ended up in there somehow.

i check every day and i have sent 3 support request in the last months but no one answer or help me and i do not know what to do.

@Francy3

1 » To confirm that the E-mail was indeed used to play APB, simply login to your E-mail's inbox and search for "gamersfirst". If true, you'll find some APB mails in there. If not, repeat with any other E-mail that you may have.

2 » After finding the E-mail associated with APB, please reset your password from this link: https://www.gamersfirst.com/reset-password

The problem is that the email was an hotmail and hotmail no more exist, and i didn't use the email for more then 2 years and i think that if you do not utilize the email it gets deleted automatically.

the fact is that the email was an hotmail.it,i think that email was deleted for inactivity,and i cant create a new one because hotmail.it is no more utilizable as domain. so i think that the account was deleted with the email, but i spent more then 100$ on that account.