Basih

Toggle Favorite Item/Weapon

Suggestion: Toggle Favorite Item/Weapon

I made a similar thread on the old forum but I figured, new year, new forum so I might as well make a new thread and hopefully this tiny but very helpful quality of life change could be implemented.

It happens to me quite a lot that I quickly have to change weapon to adapt to a new situation, it doesn't matter what I'm doing be it missions or fight club, there is always those moments when you just have to switch weapon to deal with a tough opponent. Now if you've been a bit of a weapon hoarder you'll probably be very familiar in the situation of figuring out where your weapon is at in the inventory. Currently the problem with the weapon list is not sorted by name or anything logical. It is completely random and since there is currently no way to sort the list of weapon other than by weapon type which in of itself isn't very useful if you got many weapons of the same type. What I'm suggesting is that there should be a way to favorite weapon and items to make them appear on top of the list, both the list when seeing all weapon and on the top when sorting by specific weapon types.

UMaKNmy.jpg

It could look something like this though I'd prefer if it looked better looking than my MS paint skills <.< 

Anyway, it is a small tiny change but it would massively improve the UI experience. 

Edited by Basih

Why just 1 favourite, If you change your primary weapon then you'd probably going to switch out the secondary and maybe grenades. Also consideration for Character mods depending on weapons and situational requirements.

When we have different weapon classes and different weapons characteristics, why not have loadout slots... just like outfits.

A slot for Shotgun/SMG loadout, a sniper loadout and assault rifle loadout.

I think this would speed up gameplay and make APB feel more streamlined and competitive indirectly.

• Like 1