LIlTnnerman

when i reset password dont get an email

When i login into APB Reloaded it ask to reset my password because it was short back then. when i reset it i dont get an email about reset like i cant login or get a reset password link. Is There A Way anyone can help me can reply as soon as u can Thank You

and the email on here i dont use for APB i use a different one  

Many players are having this issue. I have an old G1 account that I'm having the same issue with. Support took about a month to reply, but they replied with the generic account recovery message, asking for the last IP address, purchases, and other stuff. I have no purchases on it, and I don't know the last IP since it's dynamic. Regardless, that info seems unnecessary. We just need the password reset link sent to our email.

Edited by MrsHappyPenguin

On 1/2/2019 at 2:18 PM, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Many players are having this issue. I have an old G1 account that I'm having the same issue with. Support took about a month to reply, but they replied with the generic account recovery message, asking for the last IP address, purchases, and other stuff. I have no purchases on it, and I don't know the last IP since it's dynamic. Regardless, that info seems unnecessary. We just need the password reset link sent to our email.

if u used steam and have profile that u took screenshots use that as proof that u was on the account because i dont remember when i made the account i just put last yr 2018 dec and used old email msges and screenshot proof and its been 8 days and hopefully it wont take a month but it probably will...So yea and i been playing APB since probably when it came out or near that its been a long time played it since i was a little kid ❤️ if u wanna add me on steam lazyTannerMan add both and play some APB when i get my account back

On 1/2/2019 at 2:18 PM, MrsHappyPenguin said:

if u used steam and have profile that u took screenshots use that as proof that u was on the account because i dont remember when i made the account i just put last yr 2018 dec and used old email msges and screenshot proof and its been 8 days and hopefully it wont take a month but it probably will...So yea and i been playing APB since probably when it came out or near that its been a long time played it since i was a little kid ❤️ if u wanna add me on steam lazyTannerMan add both and play some APB when i get my account back....

And it pisses me off because they could have alot of people working their and help out with tickets and the people that do other stuff should help out too beacause people like me wanna play on our old accounts and dont wanna restart and we bought stuff on the account