Sign in to follow this  
Kreedz

Fight club system redesign

Hello there,

I would like to ask your opinion: What do you think about making Fight Clubs factionless/no faction ? There is a common problem, when one of the two team won by simple outnumber the other. I think this is not enjoyable for either team. By making these districts factionless, the server will make two teams, mixing criminals and enforcers jsut like in the event district(s). This methood works fine now, and worked fine back in time, when there was the Anarchy event too. 

If this will happen, there will be two team with close numbers and almost equal chances to win. I think it will be more enjoyable. Oh and a + thing : Weapon drop systeam also should be used in fight clubs.

What do you think ? Tell me please ! 🙂

seems fine to me

personally not a fan of the weapon drop system tho

Just got a few ideas regarding fightclubs, i'll post em here as they're not off-topic and would keep fightclub related suggestions in one place.

So these are just my ideas for future development as currently fightclub just isn't interesting imo, these 2 gamemodes have been there for years without a change (ok, Abington Towers does have multiple gamemodes in itself like Conquest, Hold the Objective, VIP etc, but still lacks the variety imo).

So first of all, as i mentioned, there currently are basically 2 different gamemodes in fightclubs, what i suggest is introducing new gamemodes to fightclubs, like team based gungame for example etc, so in the end there would be more than just Baylan and Abington and that wouldn't be event only occurences, but all time, but i suggest keeping fightclubs team based (2-3 teams, no free-for-all gamemodes).

That actualyl brings us to 2nd point. Imo there should still be only 2 different fightclub districts/instances at a time, how my idea would work out would be with weekly or every other week rotations. For an example 2 weeks: Baylan and Abington, next 2 weeks: Teams Gungame and Baylan, next 2 weeks: Abington and some other (new) gamemode etc etc. That way fightclubs wouldn't be static Baylan and Abington only, instead there would be a whole variety of new gamemodes all rotating with set intervals (like 2 weeks).

It would keep fightclubs fairly interesting imo, but with just 2 different gamemodes per interval it would keep players from splitting up among too many different fightclub instances/gamemodes.

Feel free to post your thoughts, ideas, improvements. 🙂

Oh, and also, regarding OP's post, if you didn't already read from my other post, with 2-3 teams thing i did also expect fightclubs to go for mixed teams aka, OP's idea is good imo on the mixed teams part and i support it as current system is just frustrating, had this happen multiple times yesterday when teams were 9vs18 or 18vs9, really frustrating to play either way.