Synttore

Glitched daily mission from Epidemic

Thats it. My mission was "Win 1 Match". I did like 3 times already and I didn't completed the mission. Will you guys make a fix for this or just give me the reward or something? Because this is a bit wack.

3 hours ago, Synttore said:

Thats it. My mission was "Win 1 Match". I did like 3 times already and I didn't completed the mission. Will you guys make a fix for this or just give me the reward or something? Because this is a bit wack.

Edit: The Daily Activity ended and I didn't got my rewards, and I did won more than a match. Can I just receive my Bat Skin? lol

11 hours ago, Synttore said:

This issue was resolved in the patch that was released today : 

4 hours ago, Kevkof said:

This issue was resolved in the patch that was released today : 

Yeah but even after it got fixed, I still won a match and I didn't completed the daily activity. And I won the mission a lot of times before it got fixed so I just want my skin, because this is a bit unfair.

10 minutes ago, Synttore said:

Yeah but even after it got fixed, I still won a match and I didn't completed the daily activity. And I won the mission a lot of times before it got fixed so I just want my skin, because this is a bit unfair.

I got that activity today, I tried it before the patch and it didn't work. I tried it after the patch and got it done on the first win. I got the skin (I think, not sure. I already had it).

This could be something that the staff might have to look into though

8 hours ago, Kevkof said:

I got that activity today, I tried it before the patch and it didn't work. I tried it after the patch and got it done on the first win. I got the skin (I think, not sure. I already had it).

This could be something that the staff might have to look into though

Yeah, I hope they just give me the rewards because thats pretty sad.

my activity was ''kill 10 people while in friendly locations'' i completed it , didn't receive anything.i need my REWARDS 😞

1 hour ago, rfwegsdf said:

my activity was ''kill 10 people while in friendly locations'' i completed it , didn't receive anything.i need my REWARDS 😞

The rewards for completing that one should be 100 Joker Tickets and progressing a level in the epidemic role. Those Joker Tickets automatically are added to your total, they're not sent as an email (as far as I know).

1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

The rewards for completing that one should be 100 Joker Tickets and progressing a level in the epidemic role. Those Joker Tickets automatically are added to your total, they're not sent as an email (as far as I know).

but in the roles it says 1 level is enough to unlock the ''Infected'' title ,but i got nothing also NO Joker Tickets 😞.

Just now, rfwegsdf said:

but in the roles it says 1 level is enough to unlock the ''Infected'' title ,but i got nothing also NO Joker Tickets 😞.

The title you unlock at level 1 of the role is quite far down the list, They should be in the same position as on my list (or further down if you don't have all those titles)

titles.png

If you really did not get the rewards, the best thing would be to contact support as they should be able to verify what did or didn't get sent to your account. And they should also be able to see if you did complete the requirements.

3 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

The title you unlock at level 1 of the role is quite far down the list, They should be in the same position as on my list (or further down if you don't have all those titles)

titles.png

If you really did not get the rewards, the best thing would be to contact support as they should be able to verify what did or didn't get sent to your account. And they should also be able to see if you did complete the requirements.

Ty, But fuck it, im not gonna contact support and wait for 1000 years for reply and keep checking my gmail every 10 mins.Im just not gonna do the activites again for the shit i should have got already! 

and sry for my bad english, i cant frekin edit my posts so i need reply again.

wow what just happened my posts got merged..and i cant edit...good.