DeStorm000

New ownership, free old banned players

I got banned november of last year due to, 2 players advertising another game, after defending APB (biggest mistake of my life) I was soon being trolled around with big garbage trucks and killed via smashing cars into me whilst i am on missions and being serious. I was soon taken photos of my hateful speech, as well as me saying negative and anti-social things due to being mad. The APB community has never been toxic ever since 2014 when the developers have left the game and decided to ban all players who got reported. Trolls such as some people whom i know are still unbanned using voice changers, and hateful speech are still not ban but those who defend apb and there player base get banned. I believe new ownership means all players who have been banned due to hate speech, toxic comments before the new company came abouts should get a chance before they are rebanned again. I believe there is good in everyone, not everyone is given the privilage to be unbanned but i do wish i do. The past does not determin my future, but my actions have been degrading to the game and its developers but from my bottom of my heart i apologise, i apoligise for the negativity i perhaps spreaded without paying attention, i've played apb ever since it came out on Steam, My idol is Rapid99 who got me into watching his police car chases, ever since then i've loved APB and never got banned until last year. a fatal permenant ban, a ban that scared me forever. being banned because i was defending the game i love and have a passion about. I do hope the moderators, and admins have a heart and give me a chance at the game once more, keep an eye on me or restrict me to whatever i miss apb, i miss the game i love. Please message me and help me since support won't. The CEO is actually amazing for taking time to actually read what i said. Shoutout to Matt the CEO, his honestly a legend and in my opinion someone who will take apb to its best, its just a shamed i will not witness it or be there for the enhancement. Please New company unban all old toxic players, give us a chance. Give me a chance.

unbans already happened, send in a ticket

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, DeStorm000 said:

I did they wont unban me because of false allgoations..

oh no

Your name also sounds familiar, But i am banned and G1 does not have the sympathy to do anything about it and the worst thing is the old G1 lied saying i was trying to sell my account for real money which is funny that the game is dead and no one is willing to spend 600$ on a account on a dying game

2 hours ago, DeStorm000 said:

I did they wont unban me because of false allgoations..

what would you have them do, take the word of some random player who has nothing to lose and everything to gain by lying about their ban circumstances?