pikckyy

Event Thoughts

I like the event and i think the change of pace is nice but there needs to be more.  I know this might seem like asking for a lot but if we think about this there is 100 people now playing this event server.  ONE and only ONE daily mission.  Then the old pumpkin thing which i already have all the camos for so its useless.  When you put this into perspective i finished my daily in about an hour.... now what, ALL of the districts are empty, no one is in fight club, no one is in mission districts.  So do i just sit here and play this game mode that gives me almost no money, takes forever, no more rewards, no challenges, no role progression, no contact standing.  Nothing other than a single daily challenge then pure boredom.  

Now don't let this rant distract from the fact that i enjoy the event and i think its a great idea and its fun but there either needs to be more money awarded or more challenges/rewards.

• Like 2

Yeah, one daily and nothing else to progress towards. No special items, no special contacts, no new roles other than the daily one. Ehhhhhhhhhhhh, underwhelming as fuck

1 minute ago, Inquitoria said:

Yeah, one daily and nothing else to progress towards. No special items, no special contacts, no new roles other than the daily one. Ehhhhhhhhhhhh, underwhelming as fuck

it just gets hella boring, nothing to do after the one mission is done everything is done and theres no other progress to be made.

1 minute ago, PinkCake said:

You spoke my mind 

i think i speak everyones mind with this.

• Like 1