Sign in to follow this  
dilbo

Please Change The Player Town Attack Trigger Number to 3 people not 1

We active players spend a lot of time and resources to keep these towns running: Progress,Stronghold,Citadel,Outpost

only for some random person afk to trigger an attack and wipe everything we built overnight.

EVERYONE  and i mean everyone agrees that the number of persons in area needed to trigger an attack needs to be changed to 3 people.

this prevents someone randomly and unknowingly wandering in area and triggering, and also prevents afk triggering.

so could you please do this soon?

I know its just A matter of changing A value in some data file from 1 to 3.

it can not be some complicated coding issue.

Please at least respond with input from A GM or DEV

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Lmao 30 something views no response.     And this is why we all are quitting your game

This has been brought up a few times in the past under the old G1 and been mentioned a few times to new owners i think + the fact that maintenance "ALWAYS" destroys all the towns medi bundles u have placed. As you say the first issue should be easy enough to fix / alter. Medi bundle issue may be a lil more tricky to fix.

We await a response.....with baited breath.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2018 at 12:25 PM, dilbo said:

We active players spend a lot of time and resources to keep these towns running: Progress,Stronghold,Citadel,Outpost

only for some random person afk to trigger an attack and wipe everything we built overnight.

EVERYONE  and i mean everyone agrees that the number of persons in area needed to trigger an attack needs to be changed to 3 people.

this prevents someone randomly and unknowingly wandering in area and triggering, and also prevents afk triggering.

so could you please do this soon?

I know its just A matter of changing A value in some data file from 1 to 3.

it can not be some complicated coding issue.

Please at least respond with input from A GM or DEV

More, make it a deliberate thing. You can't be using numbers like 1 or 3 for waves of attackers that destroy player work. Time to add an option to the appropriate NPC to defend the town, or make it a quest trigger that goes off when you turn in the quest at the town.