KoolA1dmann

Troll themes need to be gone

Catchy title eh?. Ok so writing this at 3 in the morning cause I’m afraid I’m going to forget the juicy juicy bs I want to spew. NOW, I have played this lovely game for 4 years, 3k hours logged on steam and I’ve noticed one thing that hasn’t been mentioned. Well a lot of things but this one kind of bugs me. With APB:R’s amazing creativity comes the trolls and unfortunately when you get killed by an explosive it just puts salt on the wound when you hear a loud pitch sound or just something  extremely annoying. Now, sure I’m not the next Mozart and I can’t make a perfect theme (I have tried, msg me and I’ll show you what I got Jericho) but the fact that these themes are allowed to be made is kinda a downer. I like to play the game and chill out (WEIRD I KNOW RIGHT?) and listen to music and then I die and just all I hear is 5 kids scratching a chalkboard as a theme. 

My point and hope for LO to fix... maybe some moderation in the actual theme making. 

Dunno... my thoughts at 3:05 am just after playing APB.

thank you for reading. 

I think this needs some attention. I thought a simple block player option should block all output from thier character, including theme, music, voice coms, and images (makes thier vehcles and characters default.)

Would that be a fair answer?

P.s My pet hate is crap songs being played from team vehicles which i generally will destroy out of frustration, I main LMGs and this is a big selling point for me.

Just block/ignore the person and it will mute it.

Also they are already against the ToS/Code of Conduct anyway so if you really care you can report it too.

some themes are extremly over the volume and annoying especialy in night time

there should be an option to disable death theme

i know its sad to creative ppl who make those and we not hear them but there will be enough player who keep it on   just give us the option to disable this  similiar to the broadcast radio to other players (which in my oppinion the radion is amazing thing in APB)

just need a option to disable death themes to who want

*  radio*