Sign in to follow this  
thefazetwo

witness missions

2 things here.
1 is there seems to be a soft cap at around $65k for witness missions. this is about the fifth time now ive busted someone with over 50k and a 1.8 multiplier and the mission gave me like $65343 and this has been happening for years now.
another thing thats recently new for me is im unable to witness while in my car which is extremely frustrating. ive even tried changing the keybinding and using an alternate keybinding. the only thing that works is i get out of my car to witness which obviously gives the crim an advantage

its not count like that ...

cash u earn by complete whitness its like 1k -5k depends on kills etc + whitnessed $

Clearly you've not done enough witness missions. If you bust someone with $22k and a 1.5x multiplier, you get $33k. It's pretty simple. I just would like little orbit to admit that there is a hard cap for witness missions at about $65k because there is. I've busted hundreds of crims and am very aware how the system works.

oh i see now xD 65343 is a number which simple field could get changing this field to another type will fix it 🙂 its called something like _int16 and it can store 0 to 65 535 changing to __int64 will hcange this value to 18,446,744,073,709,551,615 called "unsigned long long" i think this is the issue 🙂

please look if u achive max 65535$ in that mission

Edited by TheSxW