Sign in to follow this  
Y2Venom

opponents not showing up in Red

This has happened to me on a number of occasions over the past weekend. I see the opponent, the name is not showing as red. They subsequnestly kill me. They are not fresh spawns either. At first i put the blame on myself but after this happening a few times i began to think its not my eyesight. My team mate then mentioned to me that the oppenent is during a game that his opponent was not showing up as red. I had it today yesterday and the day before.

I will try and see if I can reproduce this today. Is it in every mission?

On 9/4/2018 at 9:03 AM, Lixil said:

I will try and see if I can reproduce this today. Is it in every mission?

This was not in every mission. It happened twice with me over 2 days. All happened in water front. First time i was guarding a building outside of a boat. A guy climbed up the ladder. Not red, ran up to me and killed me. 

The second time was strange as it was in waterfront a guy was guarding a window in the Netherport area. He was hiding down some steps with nowere to go. He killed us, we spawned back, we went back to the location. I went in first and looked down the steps. I didnt even see him let alone the red. I called my partner in and he appeared from the steps and killed us.

My friends mission, we were using teamspeak and he was guarding in waterfront, he got killed and called out that the guy didnt even have red above him. It was 3 times over 2 days. Have not had it since.
  • Like 1