Wasabi987

Hot Rod and car races

I am a fan of Hot Rod and I am curious if in the future there will be such a vehicle available in APB. In addition, I think that APB should be a separate mission, or a separate map on which you can race. Many times at Waterfront I saw how players organize races at gas stations :). I think it would be a good idea to introduce races to APB. Cars are an important element of this game and should be developed.
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Yes, lets split the dwindling player base even more.
Great idea.

I would really like the races to take place at the old district "Waterfront" and "Finacial". But I do not know how to do it. Maybe an event. Every month for one day races will be organized. It will be enough to sign up for a contact and wait at the designated starting point until the mission starts.

40b2d45e5dbf8e6a90f4453cbe0e7c18--best-p
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Wasabi987 said:
I would really like the races to take place at the old district "Waterfront" and "Finacial". But I do not know how to do it. Maybe an event. Every month for one day races will be organized. It will be enough to sign up for a contact and wait at the designated starting point until the mission starts.

40b2d45e5dbf8e6a90f4453cbe0e7c18--best-p
Huh... thats actually a pretty good idea.  Edited by CookiePuss