i though it be fun to share these. during my time away from apb, i began to miss it. so i started messing around. and these are some of the results.

JxDYrsPl.png?1

grclKyol.png

zhf6uTQl.png

WGXOzeol.png?1

BUtaDecl.png

VayUugRl.png

mENQDJ9l.png

nothing crazy. but something i work on thats is mine. and cant be taken away from me.

What is that shotgun supposed to be based of irl? judging by the appearance its and nfas.ogre.

1 hour ago, IRyanI said:

What is that shotgun supposed to be based of irl? judging by the appearance its and nfas.ogre.

The NFAS is based on a USAS-12

its funny you ask about the nfas. when i began modeling it, i started with a 2d image. as it unfolded, i started shaking my head by the poor modeling job the original designer had done on it, but never noticed the details, or lack their of until this project. it appears to be a mashup of a few weapons. part ak, part ar, part nerf gun. the theme was all over the place, but it didnt share any common design features with anything i know of in existence. if it is the usas-12 that was the inspiration, the designer took a lot of artistic freedom with his version...... i plan on building a real life version on the nfas, but i needed to start with existing gun parts that are easily available. so if you pay attention to my model, youll see ar and ak components to scale. the model was never 100% finished, it still needs alot of design configuration changes to make it functionable, but this was a spitball of ideas i had been kicking around and i was happy with the direction it went in. 

edit, for the record. no, it will not be automatic. just saying.

Edited by awb
for the record

On 5/29/2018 at 7:40 PM, awb said:

its funny you ask about the nfas. when i began modeling it, i started with a 2d image. as it unfolded, i started shaking my head by the poor modeling job the original designer had done on it, but never noticed the details, or lack their of until this project. it appears to be a mashup of a few weapons. part ak, part ar, part nerf gun. the theme was all over the place, but it didnt share any common design features with anything i know of in existence. if it is the usas-12 that was the inspiration, the designer took a lot of artistic freedom with his version...... i plan on building a real life version on the nfas, but i needed to start with existing gun parts that are easily available. so if you pay attention to my model, youll see ar and ak components to scale. the model was never 100% finished, it still needs alot of design configuration changes to make it functionable, but this was a spitball of ideas i had been kicking around and i was happy with the direction it went in. 

edit, for the record. no, it will not be automatic. just saying.

Beauty of apb, Never can figure out what weapons they used as a reference. Best example is an oscar.