stawp

Fisherman cap/Old rank

Days ago i was watching the Armas Marketplace, and there isnt caps, i mean, beautifull caps, what do you think something like this?

rBVaGFoWdJOAbTyCAADWnBhdGPs449.jpg

Would be awesome!!

And the last think i was thinking was about the RANK SYSTEM, i mean  this thing of BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD isn't working so good (even the matchmaking system), because i'm always playing in silver servers as GOLD, bronze servers always full, in my opnion the best way is few servers with the OLD RANK 

Gradeapb.jpg

In my opnion this is the best way to a better matchmaking and more people in districts. Maybe i will play waterfront too .-.

3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

We still have the old threat system it is just displayed differently.

Nope, now its only BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD... before was 10types of different gold silver etc..

6 hours ago, stawp said:
Nope, now its only BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD... before was 10types of different gold silver etc..
like zombiebiscuit said, the 40 different threat levels (10 per color) are still present and still used for matchmaking - they just arent shown visually

bucket hats are essential tho

22 hours ago, stawp said:
On 8/19/2018 at 4:42 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

We still have the old threat system it is just displayed differently.

15 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
like zombiebiscuit said, the 40 different threat levels (10 per color) are still present and still used for matchmaking - they just arent shown visually

bucket hats are essential tho
Nope. The matchmaker uses your true ELO/MMR that has been there for years. The old system just displayed your colour and numbers, and the new system shows just colour.