Sign in to follow this  
Indifferent

LO prices compared to G1

If only they did the same with weapon skins

Now if only they would make every single item account wide I would be okay with rest of the prices. Idk why Fotball Clothing Pack etc have acc wide version but Cyberpunk or kits doesn't.

7 hours ago, Clandestine said:

Now if only they would make every single item account wide I would be okay with rest of the prices. Idk why Fotball Clothing Pack etc have acc wide version but Cyberpunk or kits doesn't.

this. so annoying having to buy packs that are character bound for your main character while your other characters get left out because you refuse to pay double and triple the price for the same stuff just to have it on multiple characters... I mean the latest packs were made available account wide by reloaded produtctions, which is nice... but we need this for every existing pack (and item)

54 minutes ago, Snubnose said:
8 hours ago, Clandestine said:

this. so annoying having to buy packs that are character bound for your main character while your other characters get left out because you refuse to pay double and triple the price for the same stuff just to have it on multiple characters... I mean the latest packs were made available account wide by reloaded produtctions, which is nice... but we need this for every existing pack (and item)
I have 9 characters and sometimes I'm deleting some to make new. I can't even imagine how much I would need to spend lol. Edited by Clandestine

Sign in to follow this