V2050

Is it me or Waterfront is painfully empty these days?

23 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:
N-TEC, HVR, OBEYa, and Obir team comps are rather boring to face especially when the objective is IN THE OPEN. Oh look spawn and fire instantly on point, how "fun"

I stay away from waterfront as much as I can due to district optimization and crappier gameplay. If I wanted an hvr fest i'd go to baylann, though a few "groups" have been starting up on financial lately and its toxic af
Then equip a ranged weapon and counter them.  Part of being good in APB is being able to adapt to your immediate environment on the fly.

6 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:
N-TEC, HVR, OBEYa, and Obir team comps are rather boring to face especially when the objective is IN THE OPEN. Oh look spawn and fire instantly on point, how "fun"

I stay away from waterfront as much as I can due to district optimization and crappier gameplay. If I wanted an hvr fest i'd go to baylann, though a few "groups" have been starting up on financial lately and its toxic af
I don't see why one-two deaths from afar are annoying but one-two deaths up close are perfectly fine. You still die horribly. It's just a different way to fight.

WF has too many points that are in the middle of the street with a million angles one has to watch, it means we just get gangbanged by snipers, drive up on them, hop out and blast them down, get on the point, maybe get wiped one or two more times by shit spawns, finish the point, and repeat. It's not that it's necessarily harder to play WF than Fin, it's that it's more annoying and always an all-out slugfest of HVRs and N-TECs, it makes missions take fucking ages, and due to the open nature of the environment, some weapons really aren't that great there which greatly limits some people's ability to play, I am not and never have been a fan of using mid-long range weapons like the OBIR/HVR/N-TEC (Obeya is fine), it's not that I can't compete with them or play them myself, it's more that I just don't like the style of play they require and I'm not nearly as efficient with them as I am with a Carbine, and there's a bunch of places the Carbine can't compete necessarily well at in Waterfront, there's some in Financial but far fewer.

RIP Carbine btw.

i love waterfront its my fave map
but as others said when busy i get so many frame drops