Sign in to follow this  
(Xbox)MortisedGuide

Will consoles be the same or get threat levels and more features added like pc.

It's gets fucking agitating when you're like at 3 contracts.  Javez, Bonita,  Seung and Jeung Bloodrose. But it's more agitating since when you're playing on pc you don't have noobs or new people Teamkilling you for no fucking reason. I hope consoles gets ranked so we can play against players with more skill. It's like I can be maxed out and play against 2 new players. I kinda wish gamersfirst didn't release console so fucking unfinished. We have no themes, G1C trials, no threat levels or ranking system, And we don't have the ability to skip challenges. Like the fact they copy and pasted the baylan test (They did since it says press F7 to skip It won't work unless you supposedly have a keyboard connected) Anyway I'm gonna hop on xbox and see if I get a match in financial. But the gui from pc they removed it. The gui on pc when you see the districts they made it different. And it's more different when people can ddos a district instead of a server meaning. Someone can ddos social and it won't appear in the gui menu of choosing play districts. 

5 minutes ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

It's gets fucking agitating when you're like at 3 contracts.  Javez, Bonita,  Seung and Jeung Bloodrose. But it's more agitating since when you're playing on pc you don't have noobs or new people Teamkilling you for no fucking reason. I hope consoles gets ranked so we can play against players with more skill. It's like I can be maxed out and play against 2 new players. I kinda wish gamersfirst didn't release console so fucking unfinished. We have no themes, G1C trials, no threat levels or ranking system, And we don't have the ability to skip challenges. Like the fact they copy and pasted the baylan test (They did since it says press F7 to skip It won't work unless you supposedly have a keyboard connected) Anyway I'm gonna hop on xbox and see if I get a match in financial. But the gui from pc they removed it. The gui on pc when you see the districts they made it different. And it's more different when people can ddos a district instead of a server meaning. Someone can ddos social and it won't appear in the gui menu of choosing play districts. 

Isnt threat just hidden on consoles?

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
pretty sure its hidden yeah

OP - orbit is currently working on unifying the pc and consoles onto the same version of the game, so i assume that each platform will eventually have all the features

36 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
42 minutes ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

Never knew. I think it is.

Sign in to follow this