Chargrill_Charlie

Is maintenance still on?

Server maintenance began nearly 3 hours ago but I am still unable to connect to game. It would be really helpful if some sort of notification could be given as to the status of any ongoing and protracted down time as this would show you care about your player-base.

Edited by Davandro
  • Like 3

I second that..Been checking the forums all over and no communication from the devs 

They are too busy working on APB Reloaded atm that they bearly have time to stick their nose into Fallen Earth to see how that goes.
Well yeah, they haven't said a word about Fallen Earth in a while so it does not look too bright atm, I really hope they will do something soon, so they don't lose their player-base of what they have left.

22 minutes ago, Davandro said:

It also doesn't really send a very good message to the new players that have joined recently. No activity on Twitter either since June.

Yes its already a bad thing the outdated website...But now the forum is being neglected aswell.

Heya everyone,

I want to apologize to all of you... I did not post the extended maintenance post due to certain obligations I had to attend to. I sincerely hope I have your understanding on this one, as I consider keeping you up to the date of great importance, and I apologize once again.
As for the extended maintenance, it was a very much needed one.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Lixil said:

Heya everyone,

I want to apologize to all of you... I did not post the extended maintenance post due to certain obligations I had to attend to. I sincerely hope I have your understanding on this one, as I consider keeping you up to the date of great importance, and I apologize once again.
As for the extended maintenance, it was a very much needed one.

Well it didn't work, as of 11.30 CET the lag is very bad again, mails not showing up, crafts not completing, (duplicating)...